Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Look! It's me...in the N.Y. Times !!

It's been way too long since I made a post. Things have been slammin at the shop. While I HAVE managed to get out boating...I have not made time to share with all of you.

Look for Updates soon about everything I have been up to. It's been a busy season...

I have been on a couple B.C. trips for Bryan Smith's latest project called "The Season." (Due out next Spring) I have made a couple appearances in some ads from Thule Rack systems and even a Tampax tampon ad!! I did some volunteering with First Descents . As well, as many local events.

I have also ended up in a couple magazines recently. Adventure Kayak magazine has a biographical article featuring yours truly out right now. Just click the link to read it!!

Also, Be sure to look out for the upcoming Canoe & Kayak Magazine photo essay featuring our recent trip to Prince Rupert, B.C.


With all that going on, there is still one stand out accomplishment I must share with you...


I am lucky enough to have ended up in the world famous N.Y. Times!!!!!

Click the link to read the article. This is the photo they used. The article is about dam removal.



http://travel.nytimes.com/2009/08/09/travel/09explorer.html

That's it for now...

Sorry for the absence. I will try to get another post up asap. Thanks for reading!

-Paul

No comments: